Thursday, went back to work. Everything was alright, just rather bored as I'm separated from my colleagues, miss them alot. Came back home, got to find out some stuff. Got really mad & all. Stupid things making me stress & giving me headaches. Ended up sleeping at 3am+.
Yesterday, had to go to work although I was really sleepy. Time past damn slow I swear. I tried my very best not to mix work with my personal problems but it really can't be help. I kept going to the toilet, crying when I'm working. It was a pathetic day for me. I even off my phone at times so pple won't be able to contact me. So anyway, everything's settled, I guess, for now. He's with her. Only sadness fills my eyes, but I know as time goes by, everything will be alright. I don't wna quarrel anymore, I don't wna say much anymore. She didn't win, I just purely gave up so you both can be loveydovey tgther or whatever. It's a matter of time, for me to recover from this. The day you found someone else, will be the day our 3 years & all has ended. Goodbye Marc, you've been my most well kept gem. But somehow, I just gotta let you go. You're right, you needed to find your new love now. I'm happy for you. Next time, please don't claim you want 2 parties, cos at the end of the day, you know you gotta choose one. You didn't choose anyway, I gave up. The cat & dog chase might never end, I don't know. One day, you & I know who we truly belong to...
Today's a damn boring day. No mood to go out at all. Coped myself at home. Have been thinking about my road to achieving a Diploma. I was posted to Republic Poly, Hotel & Hospitality Management. I wouldn't mind the course, but I mind the school. So I'm only left with 2 choices now, stick with what I've got or opt for a private school. With so many private schools out there, I need to find a good one. HELPPPPPPPP.
Set aside from my heartaches, I've decided to quit my job, my last day will be on 6feb. I've far too many things to handle & I'm really lazy to go for work. Its not like I'm in desperate need of money anyway. I need to spend more time with my friends & also to meet pple which I owe them dates. Heeeheee [: I realised I haven't ate the whole day, Sister & her boyf went to get food for me. Such a sweetheart the both of them. Tooodles for now..
.
.
.
I did my best, but I guess my best wasn't good enough. 'Cause here we are back where we were before. Seems nothing ever changes, we're back to being strangers. Wondering if we oughta stay or head on out the door.
Just once can't we figure out what we keep doing wrong. Why we never last for very long. What are we doing wrong. Just once can't we find a way to finally make it right. Make the magic last for more than just one night. If we could just get to it, I know we could break through it.
I gave my all, but I think my all may have been too much. 'Cause Lord knows we're not getting anywhere. Seems we're always blowing whatever we got going and seems at times with all we've got, we haven't got a prayer. Just once can't we figure out what we keep doing wrong. Why the good times never last for long.
Just once I want to understand why it always come back to good-bye. Why can't we get ourselves in hand and admit to one another that we're no good without each other. Take the best and make it better, find a way to stay together.
Just Once....
Chinese New year pictures!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love my family, not forgetting Daddy! <3
I felt so close but you were far away, left me without anything to say.
Try to keep my head from spinning
Too much to drink, not making sense