joy

"Like they all say, love takes time. So why rush to be attached. Even if it's a year or two after, it's fine. Date whoever you want, but get into a relationship only if you know him well & he's the one."

The phrase above was what my Sister told me. & I agree to it.. But pple nowadays are so fake, you can hardly know who is ever true to you. Sadly, the world isn't perfect, & so are we..

Tuesday night, decided to head down to Playclub. Met Yuling & Starnia there. Jeremy managed to let us jump queue. I'm happy, I haven't been queuing much when I club, yay! :D Yuling's friend, Aubrey & gang met us too. The whole place was so damn packed anyway. Dancefloor was a killer, couldn't even move through. At the later part, hit the dancefloor with the girls & Aubrey. All of us were perspiring after awhile. Bumped into a familiar face & it was Bryan! Yuling video called Ruben & I think he was jealous he couldn't make it there. Haha. After clubbing, Mommy came to fetch me home so I parted with the rest.

Wednesday, slept only at 5am+ in the morning. Woke up in the afternoon & packed my bag for cruise. Before I left the hse, was webcamming with Ruben. Headed down to Harbourfront, & blah blah blah.. We board the ship and we started having our dinner. It was hilarious when my cousins & I went to take food, this group of guys kept looking at us. When we left, one of them went to nudge the friend telling him we were there. Haha! We were laughing like mad. We took lots of photos on the first day alrdy. Arnd 1.30am, went to the celebrity disco with my cousins. Managed to bring them in. Well, most of the pple there were Indians therefore they play more indie songs rather than r&b. But nevertheless, we hit the dancefloor and dragged 2 unknown girls to join us. Later on, we saw this 2 guys, Junyi & Baele, we asked them to joined us too. We left arnd 3am+. Walked arnd the ship, sat down to talk & play some silly games. Haha. Came back to the room, washed up and fell asleep arnd 5am+.

Yesterday, skipped breakfast cos I couldn't wake up. Woke up in the afternoon for lunch. After lunch, came back to rest & went for gala dinner. It was good. At night, went swimming with my cousins. It was cool swimming in the pool, dipping ourselves in the jacuzzi while on the ship in the big ocean [: Before sleeping, we went to have fries, the person was so kind, he gave us a very big portion! Supposed to go back to our room but this woman dragged us for a photoshoot, took many many photos!

Missed breakfast again today on the third day cos couldn't wake up. Went for lunch & walked arnd the ship. Reached Singapore at abt 2pm plus. Mommy came to pick us up & came home to tidy up my room. My manicure is ruin, I need to redo my nails tmrw! Anyway, cruise was awesome. Spending time with all my loved ones, I'm so happy! Thanks Daddy for everything, you said you'll bring us to Korea next year for snow! I love you <3

On a lighter note, time past by really fast. Michelle's coming back tmrw, so excited! (: Miss that bitch, haha! I won't upload all the cruise photos anyway, there are like over 200 I think or maybe I won't at all. Hohoho, I need to upload clubbing photos & send to pple now. Damn, such a chore.

My dearly missed Mommy when I was away..




Pictures after Playclub. Damn sweaty & dirty :\














After my picture fades, darkness has turned to gray..

See sometimes you picture me
I'm walking too far ahead

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...