joy

"My bonus, my joy, my pride."

Last Friday, went to Grandmother's place to celebrate Rachael's birthday. After that, headed down to Far East to meet Jane. Went to The Watering Hole to drink. Jack Daniels, as usual. Yanru, Aaron & friends came. Well, I was kinda sad, I just drank & drank. Make out with Yanrun a lil, heh. I left arnd 1am+, took a cab & headed down to Clarke Quay to meet Fadhli & his friends. All I could rmb was, I was so drunk, I got out of the cab, I wanted to vomit. I controlled, could barely talk properly to Fadhli but just asked him to fetch me.

I totally blanked out after that. I know Clair was taking care of me. I was crying, I don't know what I say to anyone at all. When I was feeling better, I know Fadhli was taking care of me. Thanks dear! (: When I was more sober, this malay guy with his other friends approached me & ask for number & all. Retarded. Went into Homeclub for awhile & arnd 5am+, I left with Fadhli. Couldn't wait any longer for the bus to come, so cabbed down to Fadhli's place & went to my Grammy's place later in the morning.

Last Saturday, slept for awhile & woke up. Daddy came to pick Sis & I to City Plaza. Bought quite a few stuff from there! I was feeling kinda terrible too, stupid hangover. Instead of resting at home, I was out. Gosh.. Came back home & rest. In the evening, headed down to Central to shop again with Sis. Oh my my, moolahs flying away~~

Early this morning, Fadhli called me & I was talking to him. After that, I went back to sleep & was so not feeling well after that. I had tummy aches & I wanted to vomit. I was so weak, I couldn't get out of bed till 1pm. Went to church in the evening & back home. Basically, wasted my while day away. Watching Superman, love it. Brandon Routh is so hot! :D *melts* Hahaha!

















Thank you Daddy for always spending so much on your sweet loving daughter, hee.


We never had to remember when times were better..

If you would've seen me at my best
Would it have changed anything at all?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...