joy

"May God take away your troubles so that you may lead a happy life."

Yesterday, home all day. Brother was kinda sitting behind me looking at what I do. & when he saw me looking at accessories & clothes, etc... he thought that was what I always do. Well, no! Actually yes. Or maybe a bit. Talked online here & there, wasted the whole day. At night, Uncle George came over & dinner was on him (: Was on the phone with Fadhli at 12am+, & we talked for abt 1 hour. I hope that boy's feeling alright now. Cheer up okay!

Last night, couldn't sleep properly. Woke up every now & then. Checked my phone, went online for awhile & all. I just felt so jittery. So anyway, I went back to sleep & I woke up with a nightmare ): Oh gosh.. What's with me this few days?

Haiz, thinking abt it. I'm starting to get to know more pple. Which is so great! But then again, I must be aware of pple I make friends with. Nowadays, its all guys guys guys, I think no girls like me. HAHAHAHA :D Roar, I had to cancel my 1-day work on Saturday cos I realised its the 13th, & I've got something on, besides ZoukOut, which I can't go. Boohooo.. Mommy bought clothes & I'm so happy! They're all lying on my bed right now, I have to tidy them up. No one's home. Mommy's out & Brother's at school. Joy's very lonely. Luckily, Hykel stays near me, maybe I could meet him up when I'm boredxzxzz.

He had her latest pictures on his hand all the time. Okay, maybe it was nothing much of it. A feeling, a girl's instinct. He was falling in love, with her, or maybe with another, she's clueless. It must be, it must have been. Returning to his old ways she guessed, she wished him the best. He've changed, or maybe not. Perhaps she couldn't read him like she could anymore. Move on Joy, move on. That's all she could tell myself. What's lost, is lost. Even if you try to salvage it, things will still go wrong. Sadness will only surface. Indulgence in alcohol, partying all night long, hanging out with her bestest friends were only to ease the pain. The happy Joy she once saw herself in, isn't there anymore. She needed to regain her inner self. She needed to see life's beyond more than she have imagined. God, family & friends were her strength. She needed to forget the hurtful times & live happily over again. She needed to try to, even if it cuts deep down inside...

I'll be out tonight, till then..

Pictures are all that remains.


But our love would last forever.

I dedicate my life to you
You know that I would die for you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...