Yesterday, Daddy came to pick me & Brother in the evening. Didn't go to Clarke Quay for dinner, instead we went to the Marina @ Punggol, the place where I wakeboard before (: After that, sent my siblings home & Daddy dropped me at Serangoon MRT. Supposed to meet Jane outside but in the end, decided to go down to Jill's place. Drank & talked. My old maid of nearly 15 years, Cindy, called me. I was so happy to hear her voice. Ever since she went back, she has always sent me birthday cards! Daddy alrdy sent her money to come here for holiday, I can't wait! [: Then, managed to psycho Jill & Shannon's mind, so that they'll go clubbing with us at Gotham. Cabbed down to Clarke Quay, got to cut the queue, again. Haha how awesome. Actually, music was alright but the lightings weren't that good. St James was full of Malays, Gotham yesterday was full of bengs & lians. Bumped into many pple I know, it was good. Met Aaron & his friends there, & he practically followed us. Now you know Jane! After that, went to Boat Quay where the guys had supper, while Jane & I drank Jack Daniels. Soon after, cabbed down to Jane's place, where I stayed for the night.
Came back home arnd 11am+ this morning, washed up & went to sleep. On a lighter note, Zhe Qiang owes me (whatever I name for) cos he didn't dance with me yesterday. Hohohoho :D I'm all alone at home, so so lonely.
.
.
.
Once a couple becomes more intimate & learn more about each other's positive & negative traits & the initial love buzz is gone, a man who is only in love will lose interest. If he truly loves, he'll stay.
One major telltale sign of real love is selflessness & the ability to care. Do you make sacrifices for your other half? Are you able to put your wants & needs before his? Relationships are all about give & take, but love is more about giving.
Even if a man tells you that he's in it for the long term, you won't really know the level of his staying power until you hit some rough patches. If he's not ready, he won't be able to handle the negative aspects of a relationship, & he'll either shut down & shut you out. A man who is truly ready to bond will be willing to work with you to try to resolve whatever problems the two of you are having. This doesn't mean that he'll never experience any doubts or even think about leaving. But at the end of the day, he'll realize that his relationship is a top priority & whatever discomfort he might have to endure to work out the kinks is worth it. It's a trade-off he's willing to make.
As much as I'm damn sad, I must recover from it soon. I learnt my lesson, yet again. Be strong Joy for life isn't always fair.




Thanks Dad for everything <3

Alcoholic brother, haha!







I've built my world around you & I want you to know, I need you like I've never needed anyone before.
I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do