joy

"So always & in all things, we pray for one another."

Sunday, went to The Settlers at Clarke Quay with Sis, Jack & Rahmat. I had a whale of a time there! We ate & played many many fun games too! (: They bought cake for us, yummy.. It was the second cake so far for my advance birthday with Sis. I feel really really good. It has been so long I ever felt that my day was so fruitful, especially with the company of awesome pple!

Yesterday, had to wake up early in the morning to send my maid off to the airport. Well, she's going back for good & I'll definitely miss her. She has work here for 2 years. I'm living without a maid now, meaning I have to be independent now. Oh gosh.. After that, went to Ikea (Tampines) with Mommy, Sis & Jack. Bought stuff for the hse & all. I cooked early dinner for everyone, I think it was a disaster cos I haven't cook for so long! Late at night, headed down to the airport again to fetch Brother. He came back from the Philippines..

Happy awesome 17th birthday to me!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone! <3 I feel really blessed to have all my loved ones arnd me. I appreciate you all & I extend my love to each & everyone of you!

Despite myself being happy, there are certain things that would go wrong in life. I don't wish to talk much abt it but I can't believe when it was supposed to be my day, I ended up crying. It was not tears of joy for sure, but tears of sadness. Even now, I'm feeling like that. It's really tough putting on a facade in front of everyone, when you yourself clearly know you're not alright.

Dinner with family later at Clarke Quay & clubbing tonight.

I'll upload the rest of the pics at Settlers some other time.




Bye Sue, I'll miss you..








Y'know I give myself to you & no matter what you do, I promise you my heart.

It was out of its time, it was undiscovered
As I caught my breath again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...