joy

"At least I try my best to keep it sweet."

Thursday, home all day. Snacked, tveeee, slack = boring.

Friday, met up with Girlfriend at Bugis. Walked arnd, wanted to buy more shoes but decided not to. I'm so proud of myself, hahaha :D We had dinner at Ajisen Ramen. It still can't beat the one at Cine last time. Ever since they closed down, I miss eating their ramen so much, its the best! She had to leave early cos she had something on, supposed to meet Jane & the rest but I didn't. So in the end, I headed down to Eunos, & Mommy came to fetch me home. Late at night, sent Brother to the airport. He's going to the Philippines.. Boy, am I going to miss him. Stupid Bob is doing so many shows, that he's so busy. Thus, resulting him in feeling so tired, & not able to talk to me ):

Yesterday, headed down to Bugis to meet Marc for awhile. He sent me to church & he went off. After class, I was all alone & bored. Walked across to the library to read. It was good [: In the evening, went back to church to attend mass with Daddy. At night, we went to Suntec to buy my new pillow & to have dinner. I love my Daddy! (: Daddy's so cool with my clubbing & all, as long as I know how to take care of myself. As for Mom, if I were to tell her, she'll flare up. It's rather funny though. Came home, felt really bored. Watched tveeeee & went to zzzzz.

I don't know why ever since I moved in to my new place, I always wake up so early, like arnd 10am+. Anyway, I had a bad sleep last night. After this entry, I'm going back to sleep. Till then..

Brother is going NS next year. My maid is going off next Monday. My Sister doesn't stay with me. My Daddy doesn't stay with me. Mommy is hardly at home. Which leaves me being all alone. I hate that feeling. Roarrrrrrr.





Take care Paulzy <3


Instead of making love we both made our separate ways.

I know I could have saved our love that night
But I'd known what to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...