I'm bored to death at home. There's nothing I think I can do, rather than using the comp. In the afternoon, headed down to Town, had steamboat at Cocoa with Brother, Gerard & Petrina. It was good, very filling.. After that, Brother went to school & I went back to Pasir Ris. Bob said he was meeting me there, in the end, I had to meet him at Bedok instead. Gaaahhh.. Spent time with him & he went off. The boy's going jogging, hohoho :D
I received an anonymous call, they were looking for pple for part time & full time jobs. I don't know if it can be trusted but I'm going down for the job orientation tmrw, since its at Eunos, nearby!
Okieeedokieee, talking about love. Boy, am I a hopeless romantic. Talking to pple, them questioning me & all, I feel as though I stuck. Sometimes, I wish I could find someone who could really love me. Sometimes, I wish I was single & had all the freedom in the world doing things that make me happy. I'm a confused girl half of my life, gosh. God, I wish you would show me a direction or something. I'm always that girl who will be very committed to someone, but I realised I've changed. I really could be a party girl, dating whoever I want. If someone said 3years from now, would you still be here? I've always dream that my life could be more than a fairytale, a perfect fantasy. But I guess it was all nothing but a dream..
Enough said, here are some of my birthday pictures. Enjoy.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Only one cake this year, we're twins so it's alright (:
.jpg)

Y'know you're everything to me & I could never see, the two of us apart.
There's no more lies in the darkness, there's light
& nobody cries, there's only butterflies