joy

"I am standing by you all the way. I will back up up no matter what happens."

Monday, didn't want to go school but Nelson asked me to go so I went. In the end, he didn't turn up! So anyway, my ezlink card had no money so I had free bus trip to Khatib station. From there, I topped up my card and took the mrt to school, which made me reach school pretty early. Gaahh.. Anyway, Cognitive was damn slack as usual. Ended early and headed straight home.

Tuesday, dreaded class so much as it was Comms module, dislike my faci that was the reason why. Super moody & all, furthermore, my team mates don't contribute to the ppt except for one or 2, so I totally couldn't take it I shouted at them. I think I need anger management classes :\ Webcammed with Gerald, which made me happy once again. He was especially sweet-tongued.

Yesterday, wasn't paying much attention during class. Webcammed with Gerald, he was damn cute. He fell asleep and I swear he was even cuter. Ahhh, hahahahaha!! We were supposed to go for a talk but because it was first come first serve basis, we didn't have seats. There was a long queue I swear, later everyone starting pushing and all. Grrr.. Headed down to Causeway with my friends & we had an early dinner there (: From there, I decided to take a new bus with Catherine I never took before as I wanted to try out. Came home, oovoo-ed with Baby. It was damn good, being able to see him and talking to him is such bliss. I love you honey!

Daddy came to fetch me to school this morning. Guess what! He surprised me with mac breakfast plus some cash too! :D Hehe. Anyway, the whole class didn't turn up in red/white, such a disappointment. Tsk, at least be enthu about it manxzx. So yeah, in the morning we had the pledge moment, where every class was projected with the live video of outside where pple were reciting within RP. Science was kinda different, we didn't have to do powerpoint instead it was Q&A so it was quite slack. After school, headed straight back home & the bloody bus was again so hot! Urgh. I'm home! Feeling dead, not that tired, just dead. My nails are fugly ugly, I need a manicure! Blogger is weird when I'm home, but alright anywhere outside home. Tell me why? Why why why. So Daddy is leaving for Japan tonight, which means no one to fetch me home next week if I need to, roar. Tmrw's Friday. TGIF. I'm moodless, I have no idea what I'm typing anymore.. Off to the showers!

To that particular good friend whom I once treasured- Cos one day girl, your true friends will even turn their backs on you because the choices you made in life will be a mistake to you in the future. Go ahead, just go ahead & follow those losers. One day, you'll know... We meant well for you. But you chose to ignore our intentions. Run free, do whatever you like now. I won't say I'm disappointed in you, cos perhaps I'm just plain naive to even have trusted you. Am I hurt? You tell me. People come and go, true friends stay, that I gotta accept. Just know that some mistakes made can never be erased. You make that choice girl.















What if making that someone happy means sacrificing your own?

When the final day comes
I know I'd still be happy with you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...